Aluminum veneer is a building decoration material formed by chroming and other treatments, and then processed by fluorocarbon coating technology. Fluorocarbon coating mainly refers to polyvinylidene fluoride resin (KANAR500), which is divided into three kinds of primer, topcoat and varnish.
The spraying process is generally divided into two, three or four coats. Fluorocarbon coating has excellent corrosion resistance and weather resistance, can resist acid rain, salt spray and various air pollutants, excellent resistance to heat and cold, can resist strong ultraviolet radiation, can maintain long-term non-fading, non-powdering, and long service life.
Qwares is authorized to use by famous suppliers Aluminum Corporation of China, Southwest Aluminum, Tiger, PPG, Akzo, Baker, Pfizer, with reliable quality and an annual output of 3 million square meters, the products have passed the testing of the national quality inspection department and the certification of international authorities, and are exported to Europe, America, the Middle East, Russia and Southeast Asia, and have been used for many times in famous projects.
Table of Contents
- Structure and Specification of Aluminum Veneer Panel
- Features of Aluminum Veneer Sheet
- Aluminum Veneer Manufacturing Process
- Aluminum Veneer Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Aluminum Veneer Spraying Processing
- Aluminum Veneer Factories Equipment
- Application Scope of Aluminum Veneer:
- Aluminum Veneer Installation Method
- Aluminum Veneer Quality Guarantee
- Request A Quote
Structure and Specification of Aluminum Veneer Panel
Aluminum veneer curtain wall adopts high-quality high-strength aluminum alloy plate, whose common thickness is 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0MM, model 3003, state H24.
Its structure is mainly composed of panel, reinforcement and corner code. The corner code can be directly bent and stamped by the panel, or riveted on the small side of the panel to form the corner code. The reinforcement bars are connected with the welding screws after the panel surface to make it a solid whole, which greatly enhances the strength and rigidity of the aluminum veneer curtain wall and ensures the flatness and wind and earthquake resistance in long-term use. If sound insulation and heat preservation are needed, efficient sound insulation and heat preservation materials can be installed on the inside of the aluminum panel.
Conventional thickness: 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm.
Common specifications: the conventional size is 1220MM×2440MM, the maximum size can reach 8000mm×1800mm.
Features of Aluminum Veneer Sheet
- Light weight, good steel, high strength 3.0mm thick aluminum plate weighs 8kg per square plate, tensile strength 100-280n/mm2
- Good durability and corrosion resistance. Using kynar-500, hylur500 as the base material of pvdf fluorocarbon paint, available for 25 years without fading.
- Fast production and complex modeling. Aluminum veneer adopts the process of processing first and then painting, and the aluminum plate can be processed into various complex geometric shapes such as plane, arc and sphere.
- Uniform coating and various colors. Advanced electrostatic spraying technology makes the paint and the aluminum plate between the adhesion of uniform and consistent, a variety of colors, a large choice of space.
- Not easy to tarnish, easy to clean and maintain. The non-adhesive nature of fluorine coating film makes the surface difficult to adhere to pollutants and has good cleanliness.
- Convenient and quick installation and construction. The product is processed and formed directly in the aluminum veneer factory, no cutting is needed at the construction site, and it can be fixed on the skeleton.
- It can be recycled and reused, which is beneficial to environmental protection. Aluminum panels can be 100% recycled, unlike glass, stone, ceramic, aluminum and other decorative materials, high recycling residual value.
Production of aluminum veneer:
Aluminum Veneer Manufacturing Process
Aluminum Veneer Sheet Metal Fabrication
By shearing, punching, bending and processing curved plates with a rounding machine, sheet metal processing of various complex shapes with sizes from 4 to 6 meters meters can be realized. The longer the length, the worse the flatness will become. Aluminum argon arc welding and high-frequency welding nail equipment can complete the welding of aluminum veneer, sealing corners and reinforcement nailing process; mechanized grinding and polishing equipment and mobile pre-treatment tank can complete the processing of oversized plates and long-shaped materials, and ensure that the surface of the product meets the requirements of the film layer of the base material required for painting.
Aluminum Veneer Spraying Processing
Chemical pretreatment of aluminum veneer removes organic and inorganic stains from the metal surface with a chemical solution. Then the natural oxidation layer is removed, and then the chemical agent is used to produce an oxide film to produce rust prevention and constant paint adhesion on the metal surface. Electrostatic coating uses advanced automatic electrostatic spraying line to spray fluorocarbon paint on metal substrate layer by layer according to the process requirements and bake and cure at specific temperature and time.
Aluminum Veneer Factories Equipment
Laser cutting machine, multi-station CNC punching machine, CNC bending machine, CNC engraving machine, CNC punching machine, CNC shearing machine, gas protection welding, argon arc welding, pipe bending machine, pipe breaking machine, automatic edge sealing machine, complete sets of pre-treatment spraying assembly line.
Application Scope of Aluminum Veneer:
Aluminum veneer curtain wall is applicable to the decoration of various internal and external walls of buildings, lobby facade, column decoration, elevated corridor, pedestrian bridge, elevator wrapping, balcony packaging, advertising signs, indoor shaped ceiling, etc.
Building facades, beams and columns, balconies, canopies airports, stations, hospitals conference halls, opera houses stadiums reception halls and other high-rise buildings.
Aluminum Veneer Installation Method
- According to the same horizontal height, install the edge corner.
- According to different requirements there are different skeleton, such as L50505mm angle fixed, pre-installed aluminum pendant fixed, etc., according to different products have different fixing methods.
- pre-installed in the buckle keel on the hanging pieces, together with the buckle keel close to the light steel keel into a vertical direction buckled in the light steel keel below, buckle keel spacing according to the size of the board to determine, all installed after adjusting to the level.
- buckle the board order buckle in the keel, each buckle after a piece, the inverted locking piece will be pressed down, keel connection with a connector splice.
- aluminum veneer installation must be with gloves, such as inadvertently left fingerprints or stains, available detergent cleaning and wipe dry.
Aluminum Veneer Quality Guarantee
Quality inspection and packaging use high-precision special testing instruments to strictly inspect the product quality and ensure that the dimensional accuracy of the product meets the enterprise standard and the quality of the paint film meets the American AAMA-605 standard.