The handrail brackets are used to attach the handrails to the wall or glass. They can be made of wood, metal, or plastic and they come in different dimensions depending on the height of your stairs. The brackets are usually attached to the wall or glass with screws.
Stainless steel is a kind of alloy that has the property of resisting corrosion and rusting. They have been tested to withstand extreme temperatures and can be used outdoors or indoors like the architectural railing.
The stainless steel brackets are available in different finishes such as chrome, polished brass, satin nickel, and oil-rubbed bronze. You can also customize your band brackets with any logos, texts, or designs.
Table of Contents
Qwares Handrail Brackets Features:
- Various designs for different applications.
- Easy installation.
- Available in various colors.
- High-quality grade 304, 316 or 2205 stainless steel material.
- Smooth surface for easy cleaning.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Customized manufacturing experience.