Table of Contents
- The features of glass fin wall system
- How to design structural glass fin glazing systems?
- The fin spider fittings model and price:
- Heavy duty wall/ fin mount fitting compatible:
- 200mm regular duty wall/fin mount spider fitting compatible details & drawing:
- 250mm glass fin spider fittings details and drawing:
- The stainless steel fin plate for structural glass system:
- Reques A Quote
- Other Stainless Steel Glass Fin Spider Fittings
The features of glass fin wall system
The structural glass clamp fixes the front glass wall panel and fin glass.
The upper structure glass fittings carry all the weight of the curtain wall. And the lower support is not stressed.
It makes the fin glass in a free state and coordinating the main structural deformation and curtain wall displacement. It can ensure the safety of the curtain wall structure.
How to design structural glass fin glazing systems?
1.Recommend taking toughened insulating glass as the glass fin wall panel because it has excellent thermal insulation properties.
2.Please using toughened laminated glass as a fin glass because of the safety features and resistance to bending.
3.Qwares® Adjustable design fin spider fittings made of stainless steel 316 are recommended, because of their strong corrosion resistance, and ability to absorb wind pressure deformation and reduce glass breakage.
4.Recommended Qwares® floating cap design thermal insulated stainless steel spider routel, because of easy installation& maintenance and good insulation.
5. It is recommended to use 8mm thick stainless steel plate to hold the laminated glass fin, which has high connection strength and force transmission capacity.
6. Qwares® 200, 220, 250 series stainless steel fin spider are recommended, It has strong torque and load for the larger glass wall panel.
7. It takes the soft nylon or aluminum gasket to flex connect between stainless steel fittings and tempered glass. To avoid glass breakage due to rigid connections.
8. The silicone sealant has a better sealing performance. Coating it into the gaps of the glass wall panels.
9. It takes the M12 stainless steel acorn nuts and bolts to connect the fin glass, which can withstand big loads, suitable for large structural glass panels.
The fin spider fittings model and price:
Heavy duty wall/ fin mount fitting compatible:
200mm regular duty wall/fin mount spider fitting compatible details & drawing:
The 200mm fin spider made of the stainless steel casting process, the material is stainless steel 316 grade with the satin or mirror surface.
The vertical glass hole to hole is 202/200mm, and horizontal distance is 94/90mm from hole to fin spider.
The model D90 design spider is for 90-degree glass corner, custom made for any degree corner is available.
200-202mm fin mount fittings come with the accessories below:
- 2 x M10x60 or custom length stainless steel 316 threaded studs screw;
- 4 x hex hole round matching cap nuts with adjustable thread deep 24mm;
- Outside diameter Φ12 aluminium 6063(not plastic) tube to glass hole, the aluminum tube can be custom made;
Please check the thickness of the tempered fin glass panel to make the above accessories.
250mm glass fin spider fittings details and drawing:
The 250mm fin spider made of the stainless steel casting process, the material is stainless steel 316 grade with the satin-brushed surface.
The vertical glass hole to hole is 250mm, and horizontal distance 117mm from hole to fin spider, the horizontal hole size will be 250mm with 16mm thickness fin glass panel.
The model L2507/L2508 is for 90-degree glass corner, custom made for any degree corner is available.
Please check the thickness of the laminated glass panel to design the suitable length screws.
The stainless steel fin plate for structural glass system:
Custom made stainless steel plate for fix fin glass